Here you go for everyone that’s interested in boosting their rankings!
tViewer 2.0 supports:
Automatic page views
Supports all proxy types (HTTP, SOCKS, SSL, FTP)
Random User Agent
Random Referrer HTTP bypass Google Analytics
* TimeOut: How long do you want to wait for your proxy to connect until it moves to the next one.
* Delay: How long you want the duration of the visit to last.
* Show Browser: Display browsers windows for each connection.
* User Agent: List user agent use for each connection. User Agent is random for each connection.
What is a user-agent?
* Referrer: List of referring websites to use for each connection. Each connection will choose a random referrer the list.
What is the HTTP_REFERRER ?
* Inner Pages: The list of pages which you want program go to after the first visit. This is a new feature in version 2.0. It allow you increase Bounce Rate. More about Exit Rate vs Bounce Rate on Google