This php script scrapes google trends data and stores it in a database. I didn’t make this myself, I found it somewhere else (don’t really remember where). I tested it on 000webhost and it’s working perfectly.
1. A web server with mysql database and phpmyadmin (or other mysql interface)
2. Crontab or any other scheduler to execute the script periodically
1. Edit config.php and enter you database settings.
2. Upload or paste the contents of the file hottrends.sql in your database.
3. Set up a cron job to execute hottrends.php every hour.
This is how I set it up on 000webhost:
If your server doesn’t have crontab, you can use one of these free services: