Be smart – use a throwaway addy (or completely bogus one) and D/L everything. You don’t need to go back.
There’s an offline client availability sharepoint 2010 upsell. If you get it share it here, ‘K?
NOOBS/DP’ers PLEEZ NOTE:
– I didn’t write this product
– Say what you want in this thread about the product, because I didn’t write it
– I can’t answer questions about it, because I didn’t write it
– Don’t IM me to help you with offline client login your book – I didn’t write it
– I’m not backing up the $100 guarantee because I didn’t make that guarantee
– Before you ask: no, I didn’t write it
– Did I mention that I am not the author???
PS. I didn’t include VT scans on the PDFs and MP4s, based on this update to the instructions from Blackhit, “UPDATE – January 2 – 2011: If the download links for Templates, Themes, PDF’s or Scripts are located directly on the author’s download page, a VirusTotal scan is not required, since the risk of viruses/malware/trojans would be quite minimal.”