[Get] Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit Full Version Free Download
Windows 8.1 Pro iso full version free download
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit Full Version latest download from my website profullcrack. it is an upgrade from the original Windows 8 version of OS. It was first shown to the public as a beta version in 2013 and it was released later that same year in August. Upgrading from Windows 8 was free of charge for users that had the same version “Pro” previously installed.
The overall interface and interactivity with the program have changed starting with Windows 8. Because 8.1 was considered an update the support was kept and the lifecycle was continued, this included SP (service packs) and patches.
The changes are massive as the entire “face” of the OS was redesigned and it was somehow related to tablets as far as tabs and access are concerned.
Features and improvements
Windows presented a plethora of changes and updates for Windows 8, these are all available for the 8.1 version and will change the way we use and engage with the OS:
- Faster startup with the help of UEFI integration
- A “hybrid boot” mode that allows for the kernel to hibernate
- Native support for USB 3.0
- Advanced HDD 4KB format support
- Support for near field communication that translates into a better communication between devices
- Windows store
- A ribbon was now in place of the command bar and Windows Explorer became File Explorer
- An easier way of viewing the tabs of Task Manager was developed, it could allow for a “bird’s eye view” of objects that are hosted
- The infamous “Blue screen of death” was updated, it featured a modern view of issues and a new troubleshooting area
A truly upgraded version
Windows 8.1 Pro 32 & 64 bit is not just another version of the same operating system, it really brings improvements to the table and it deals with some of the issues its predecessor had. There is a total of 5 versions of Windows 8.1.
The one we are interested in brought up new and desirable features.
Start screen enhancements
- All app view
- Colored tiles
- New sizes for tiles
- New backgrounds
- App snapping system can hold up to four apps
- Swipe up for camera
- Improved autocomplete mechanism for on-screen keyboard
Start button & others
- The start button was restored to the taskbar
- Shutdown and sign-out are present in the Quick Links
- A tutorial is available for a better learning of the interface
- Improved integration with the Windows Store and the desktop environment when a mouse is in use
These are only available for the “Pro” version, not taking into consideration Enterprise, this version has it all.
- File encryption – Bit Locker
- Hyper-V support
- Windows Media Center
- Corporate domain network access
Why go for a 64-bit version?
The 64-bit version can manage a bigger memory and yes, we are talking about RAM. A 32-bit software will only handle 4 GB of RAM, and you can only use 3.5 of it. Bigger programs require more RAM, when they do not have it they will take up hard disk space, this, in turn, will make the computer run slower and nowadays this has become unacceptable.
Security is a big issue for 32-bit applications, when using the 64-bit software you will mostly deal with Microsoft approved drivers. This is a must as damaging software will always be a threat for any computer.
You can always run 32-bit applications and software on a 64-bit machine, the reverse is not applicable. Sticking to a 64-bit architecture and applications is the thing to do, there are virtually has no downsides.
These are the recommended specifications:
- Processor – x64 architecture with SLAT for Hyper-V support
- Memory (RAM) – 4 GB
- Graphics card – DirectX 10 graphic support device
- Display – 1024×768 HD capabilities
- Hard disk – 20 GB
A power tool like Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit is a must for anybody who wants to get things done because that is what it does. The change from Windows 7 may be a little abrupt but it does come with a lot of new and exciting ideas and features. The interface looks great and the overall interaction is much easier. Using and customizing it is a “walk in the park” and along with the tools, it offers it really is a solid choice.