[Get] Serial to Ethernet Connector 7.1.876 With Crack Is Here !
Eltima Software Serial to Ethernet Connector 7.0
It doesn’t matter how many serial ports you have: with Serial to Ethernet Connector your computer can have dozens of serial ports with serial devices connected to it. Even if the shared COM port device is physically in the other part of the world you will be able to access it as if it was connected to your computer. When the attached serial port device sends communication data, it is actually transmitted over TCP/IP network and back from the network to your serial device.
Share serial device over Ethernet
Serial to Ethernet Connector is a solution that will easily let you share up to 500 serial port devices over network (Internet or LAN) and access serial port over Ethernet.
Share serial port for incoming connections (Server)
Server connection will be waiting for incoming client connections and actually will share local real or virtual serial port over Ethernet. Server connection provides the ability to connect many clients simultaneously and each connected client is able to transmit input/output serial data to their local real or virtual serial port while Serial to Ethernet Connector automatically joins these data streams on server. Client can be any application that can initialize outgoing connection to TCP/IP server (SEC, Telnet, etc).
Connect serial port to remote host (Client)
Creating client connection will initiate local real or virtual serial port data redirection to the remote server using TCP/IP protocol. Client connection does not require SEC presence at the remote side. All that you have to do is specify remote server’s IP address (or network name) and TCP port to connect to. Once connection is established, all data sent from remote end, will be immediately delivered to local serial port where it can be processed further.
Share serial port using UDP
You can redirect input/output data from local real or virtual serial port using UDP/IP as a transport protocol. This type of connection does not require SEC presence at the remote side as well. Besides, in this way you can broadcast all serial data over your local network. Serial to Ethernet Connector lets you select data transmission protocol, which will be used for connection: RAW data transmission algorithm or Telnet (RFC 2217) protocol.
Full features list:
– Share your serial ports and devices with others over TCP/IP network
– Both TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols are supported
– Easily connect to remote computer using TCP/IP Telnet protocol, with the RFC 2217 Telnet extensions for COM Port Control
– Share an unlimited number of serial ports simultaneously for remote connections
– No limitation on the quantity of virtual serial ports or connections created (except your system resources)
– Manage port signal lines states in connections
– Verify connection’s integrity by using “send command to keep connection alive” feature
– Ability to send data on certain event (when block of data reaches certain size, on receiving special char and on certain timeouts)
– Serial port names are not restricted to COMxx only and may have virtually any name
– High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port (up to 256 Kbits)
What’s New in Version 7.1.876:
– Improved: the drivers have passed WHQL certification and are now digitally signed by Microsoft.
– Fixed: a crash of the service on creating a client Telnet connection on a real COM port.
– Fixed: when creating a connection, changing the port number did not change the connection name.
– Fixed: when creating a connection, the “Create as virtual port” option ignored the port type.
– Fixed: virtual ports might not work after the system was woken up from sleep mode or booted with Fast Startup.
– Fixed: if the system went to sleep while data transfer was in progress, the communication was not resumed after waking up.
– Fixed: enabling the “Break connection if no activity for” option could cause an error on the server side.
– Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): XP/2003/2008/ Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2012/2016.