[Get] CyberLink PowerDVD Pro 16.0.1510.60 With Patch Is Here !
CyberLink PowerDVD Pro
With over 300 million copies sold, PowerDVD is the world’s number one movie and media player, serving up the highest quality, most immersive media entertainment experience available on PC. PowerDVD 16 now brings this award-winning experience to your big-screen TV, with a stunning new TV Mode that lets you recreate the atmosphere of cinema in your own home.
3 Big Advantages
– Power-up Your Casting Device: For video, audio or photo formats not natively supported by Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™, PowerDVD will convert them in real time.
– Superior Quality: You can apply PowerDVD’s award-winning TrueTheater technologies to anything you stream for enhanced audio-video quality.
– Wireless and Hassle-Free: Any video, music or photo format you watch on PowerDVD can be streamed to your TV through a Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™ device. No cables, no fuss.
- TV Mode — Bring the Movies Home!
- PowerDVD Remote
- Better-Than-Original Quality
- Media Casting to Big Screen
- Enhanced 4K Viewing
- Cinema Quality Audio Playback
- TrueTheater — A New Depth of Engagement
- Expanded Format Support
- Fast Start-up with Instant Play
- Super-Fluid Slow Motion Action
– By using PowerDVD to enjoy videos online you can:
– Pin (download) YouTube videos to play offline
– Play pinned videos in fast-forward or slow-mo
– Group your favorite music videos as a playlist
– Upscale YouTube content to HD on-the-fly with TrueTheater HD
– Watch 2D YouTube videos in 3D with TrueTheater 3D
– Use YouTube’s “Watch later” feature
Get the Look & Feel You Want
Customization options let you tailor PowerDVD to your needs. Hide Media Panel tabs to streamline the interface and tailor your player’s background wallpaper.
Start Watching from Where You Left Off
Whenever you watch movies, TV series, and even view photo albums, PowerDVD will automatically remember where you finished up, and resume at the point where you last stopped watching.
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7.
What’s new in PowerDVD Ultra 16:
TV mode is the successor of PowerDVD Cinema mode and aims to provide an easier and intuitive interface for users who wish to watch movies on bigger screens. PowerDVD 16 also makes it possible to cast video, audio and photos to several devices. Here is the full list of new features in PowerDVD 16.
• All new TV mode* that helps you recreate a cinema experience in your own home.
• Cast media* to a Chromecast, Apple TV, or Roku device.
• Play media on extended Miracast-certified devices and displays connected via an HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, D-Sub connection.*
• An improved TrueTheater algorithm for even smarter and sharper enhancements.
• Play protected video content stored on SeeQVault* enabled devices.
• Resume playback on video files in the My Computer tab and access to Windows “Favorites” folder.
• Import personal settings and existing media library when updating from previous version.
• DSD (Direct-Stream Digital) audio* output support.
• Support for the FLAC audio codec and MVC 3D codec for MKV video files.
• Extract audio* from multiple video files at once, or an entire video folder.
• VobSub embedded subtitle support for MKV and MP4 video, and compressed external PGS subtitles for MKV files.