[Get] Active Partition Recovery Professional 15.0.0 Win PE + DOS BootCDs [Pre-Activated]
Active Partition Recovery Professional 15.0.0 Win PE + DOS BootCDs
Active Partition Recovery is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally deleted partitions. The software can restore any deleted partition or logical drive (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5) also scan hard drives and detect deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Logical Drives. Using [email protected] Partition Recovery you can create Drive Image (for backup purposes), preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data. [email protected] Partition Recovery aloows to backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors, then to restore MBR, Partition Table or Boot Sectors from backup if damaged.
[email protected] Partition Recovery for DOS can recover deleted or damaged partition from a DOS console environment as long as its location on hard disk drive has not been overwritten yet. If you wisely created MBR backup using [email protected] Partition Recovery, you can always restore MBR and partition information.
[email protected] Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
• Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
• QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
• SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
• Last Chance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
• Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
• Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
• Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
• Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
• Supports Windows 10, 8 & 7, XP & Vista, 2003 & 2008 & 2012 Servers, WinPE
• Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS file systems
• Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
• Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, a power failure and much more…
Whats New ?
• Linux/Unix XFS file system scan & data recovery
• Logical Volume Manager (LVM) recovery
• New signatures: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF…
• Files metadata display: $FILE, $INDX & $DIR
• Improved LDM support for nested volumes
• Improved display for HiDPI and large resolutions